Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Purple Folder


Well, I got my purple folder yesterday filled with information about the program! I'm looking so forward to it! I even have a prospective roommate, so it's awesome! She has Celiac Disease just like me and we would make such a great duo! We both are in QSFB as well :) I picked my arrival date and it's August the 9th. I also joined the Facebook group for Fall 2010 and there is a discussion on a pre-arrival dinner for 8/9. Most arrival dates have a pre-dinner taking place, but I think it will be cool to start meeting people before we get moved in and busy.


Well, in the words of Tigger, TTFN - Ta Ta For Now! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Laura! Congratulations on your acceptance, I am also QSFB and to add craziness to coincidence I arrive 8.9.10 as well I am most definitely look forward to meeting you at the pre-dinner. :) I also think you are very strong for speak out to the world wide web about Celiac disease, I admire that strength. Thanks for following me and I wish you thee best.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com