Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gluten-Free

Well, for those of you who don't know, I have Celiac Disease. For those of you who don't know what Celiac Disease is it's an intolerence to gluten. If you're curious you can just type it in to Google and find out more about it. But this is for the interest of those who might have Celiac or know someone who does. There is a website click here that has reviews on different restaurants in Disney World that have gluten-free options! I read over a lot of it and it's a great help! There is a woman who has a blog about the food she ate and there are pictures! The food looks so yummy! I can't wait to go to the suggested restaurants and try some of the GF food!!

I talked about having a potential roommate who has Celiac Disease as well. Her name is Emily and she has the same arrival date as I do, so hopefully we will be able to room together! It's so nice to know someone my age who goes through the same routines as I do :)

Happy April Fools Day! Maybe I'll try and trick someone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com