Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer is Approaching!!

Nothing new or unusual has gone on since the beginning of April. The semester is winding down and into finals next week. This semester went by so fast compared to last. I am taking two summer classes and it seems more like I'm going to have a Christmas-like break rather than a whole summer break considering I have just a month off before it's back to the books. It doesn't bother me a bit though. I'm going to Disney World for five months! That's an even better break than summer vacation lol.
I get more and more excited about Disney as each day passes. I've been reading a lot of the discussions and comments others are leaving on the Facebook group and it has made it seem more real to see everyone else just as excited. I found it funny, that through the Facebook group, I ran across a girl from my small school and her name is also Laura. I think it's pretty funny considering I haven't heard of anyone else from LCC who is going to Disney. I did find out a guy from my high school class got invited to work, but he isn't sure if he wants to go. I don't see what his hesitation is lol!
For those of you who are Twilight fans (now I'm not talking crazy addicts or anything haha), I finally just finished Breaking Dawn yesterday. I read the first three books during my senior year, but once college started I never had time to start the last book and finally read it these last few weeks. It was so amazing and so sad though because I have no more material to read! I loved those books! At least I have the last two movies to look forward to :) I'm on to my next new love though. I have fallen for the show Lost. I never watched a single episode until this year. I've been watching it online and checking DVDs out from the library. I'm on season 3. I just love the show! I think I'm going to be obsessed with it for a while until I've seen every show lol.
There was one other thing I have been wanting to do, and that is to watch as many Disney movies as possible this summer to remind me how much I love Disney and all the fun characters! I'm sure it will get me even more excited for the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com