Sunday, March 21, 2010

Aarggh!

Blogging is confusing. I may be just a newbie and blogging illiterate, but seriously, it's going to take some patience with a few features. How do you easily find or create a new template for Blogger? I know the site itself offers a few to choose from, but I am looking for something more fun. When I search Google, I get stupid sites that don't offer anything worth while. And create your own programs cost money and yada ya. Am I missing something? Can someone tell me how to find nice looking templates or how to create my own for free?

Browsing -- why is it so hard to find other blogs that are on the same topic? This is more just a rant because I realize I can go to
www.blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch, but why can't there be a page where browsing is so much easier? Man, I'm really going to have to get used to the whole blogging thing lol.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I found good ones on http://www.yummylolly.com :)

Also, there's a site called "Cutest Blog on the Block" - unsure of the link but a lot of people get theirs from that site too. :)

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, thank you! I found a great one! :)

jazmine; said...

thecutestblogontheblock.com is the link for that one. it has good tips how to change certain things on your blog, it's worth checking out! (:

Laura said...

Sounds good thanks! :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com