Friday, March 26, 2010

Accepted!

Ok guys, it's official. I'm going to Disney Fall 2010! I can't believe I got the email so quickly. I waited about a week and two days. I assume the interviewing process is coming to an end within a month, so perhaps that is why I was notified quickly. I received it at 5:06 AM. Oddly enough, I was actually up at 4:00 this morning. I left at 5:00 AM for my 5 and half hour excursion to Ohio. I hadn't checked my mail until about an hour ago though. It's been a long day, but a pretty darn good one. I've been able to see my daddy, brother, and grandma, and I got my invitation from Disney!

Anyway, of course I am thrilled! I was sitting with my Dad when I opened the email so he was first to know lol. I then proceeded to call my boyfriend, Nicholas, and my mom and stepdad. Everyone is happy! I'm very excited that I will be working in Quick-Service Food and Beverage. It was my second choice basically. I've worked in fast food for about three years and I enjoy it. I love seeing and working with lots of people so it will be great! I haven't accepted my position yet, but that will be done within the next few days here.

It's funny how God works in our lives. Yesterday was not a great day. I had my day planned out and seriously everything did not turn out according to that plan. It was a stressful and hectic day, but today has been the exact opposite! I guess we have to go through the rough days for the good days to seem so good. If not, everyday would be the same.

1 comment:

jazmine; said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet you down there! Do you know what arrival date you want?

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com