Monday, March 22, 2010

Hidden Closet :P

Yay! I got a helpful hint on where to find a nice template and I found one! Thank you Kristin. The website she told me to look at was www.yummylolly.com if anyone else is interested. One less blog problem haha. I've explored Blogger more and feel a lot more comfortable with it now :)

So I'm going to be touching on other topics rather than just the wdwcp because there is only so much I can talk about the program! My first topic of interest today is Facebook. Now, I'm sure that a lot of people get tired of Facebook changing it's format as do I, but I usually adjust accordingly. However, there is one feature on Facebook that is quite a bother. Does anyone else find the Friend application annoying or unorganized? I really like how it used to be. I could browse through my friends alphabetically and add them to a list which I really liked to do. How can you look through your friends now? They just give you a random scramble of friends every time you click on the application. And there is no way to look up your recently added friends. I'm sorry to be a complainer, but this has really thrown me off. Does anyone else feel that friends aren't as accessible anymore?

This is astonishing! Do you ever come across something that has been right in front of you for a long time?! I moved into a duplex with two other girls in January. I've been living here almost 3 months now and, just today, I found a closet. This isn't a hidden closet mind you. No, this closet is smack dab in the middle of the hallway! How could I have never noticed a closet? I guess it just blended into the wall apparently! It has the same door as all the others in the hallway. Now granted, I hardly ever go in that hallway because my bedroom is in the basement, but seriously, it's a small house and very hard to miss a closet. It was the discovery of the day I must say lol!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the layout! :)

Jessie said...

That closet thing is soo funny I wish I would turn around and find a secret closet preferably one stuffed with cash! I just read all your posts and must say that blogging is a great way to record what is going on in your life there is so much from Hunter's first year of life I don't remember (important stuff like first steps etc) but it's all there I was so grateful when I went back and read my old posts. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Laura said...

I figured out the Friend problem on Facebook! I have to go to my profile now and click on "see all" in my friends section to actually be able to see all my friends listed alphebetically and my recently added friends. Used to be able to do so from the home page, but I guess they changed it when they came out with the newest version of Facebook. At least the issue has been resolved! :D

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com